With the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent government interventions, people are currently unable to leave the house to seek relief for their pain. However, we are here to help.
By harnessing technology, we aim to bring the knowledge, expertise and care of your osteopath to you in your home via Physitrack Telehealth – a remote patient engagement tool.
With access to a library of 4000 professionally-filmed exercise videos, interactive data for your osteopath to interpret and built-in reminders to help keep you on track, this method of treatment is highly effective.
All you need is a computer, tablet or mobile phone with a camera. There’s no need to download anything, you’re simply sent an invitation to join the call and your consultation will begin.
Protecting your privacy is of course paramount. Everything is secure and encrypted, and nothing is recorded other than the duration of the call.
How does it work?
- Make an appointment for a video consultation using our ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM HERE →
- At the time of your appointment, we will email you with a link to the video appointment.
- Just click the link, join the call and you’re set to go.
- You’ll see Hugh Ruxton via the video call and he’ll be able to see you, ready for your consultation.
- Exercises can be shared or streamed during the consultation and discussed live in real-time.
- We will follow-up with a link to the exercises selected with instructions, including the number of repetitions.
NOTE: If you are a new patient, we will email you an online consultation form to complete beforehand.
How much does this cost?
If you're looking for basic advice about your pain or how to look after your musculoskeletal health while housebound, please book a free 15-minute telephone consultation. There is no charge for this.
For an in-depth appointment, then the video consultation is more suitable. If you are a new patient to our clinic the charge is £40 and for a returning patient it is £30.
How to pay
Card payments can be taken over the phone or via the PayPal link below.
Please CLICK HERE to book a video consultation appointment or call 01746 761050 for further details.